MAXAM introduces the MS709 solid telehandler tire to its range of construction tires.
- Provides rugged and long-lasting solution for demanding construction applications?
- Delivers optimum efficiency and traction compared to other solid telehandler tires in the market
- Made from 100% rubber
- Two-stage construction provides durability and high standard of ride quality
- Reinforced centerline eliminates lug flexing and tearing that commonly occurs in many solid telehandler tires
- Specialized tread compound runs cooler, resisting wear and chunking
- Extra deep, aggressive non-directional traction pattern maximizes traction and eliminates tire slippage
- Zero-maintenance airless construction removes potential of flats as well as routine air pressure checks
- Features MAXAM signature Double-D apertures for additional cushion in harsh working environments
- Offered in two common telehandler sizes 13.00-24 and 14.00-24
- Available as tire-only or mounted tire/wheel assembly for most telehandler machines
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about MAXAM MS709 Solid Telehandler Tire